What you need to know before you register
Outsource2day is a membership based website. Details to projects uploaded by Businesses will only be available to those Freelancers that are accepted as Members. To be accepted as a Member you will be required to provide evidence that you are registered as a business or self-employed here in Ireland.
If you are unable to provide evidence we regret that your request to register cannot proceed to the next stage. It does not prevent you from registering later when you can provide evidence.
Evidence accepted includes:
– Company Registration No
– Tax Clearance Certificate
– Vat No
– Correspondence from Revenue
This is our way of guaranteeing all Freelancers and registered Business clients that all members accepted onto this platform meet statutory regulations regarding trading as a business in Ireland.
What you agree to when accepted as a Member
All Freelancers agree to the following terms & conditions:
– To pay monthly or annual membership subscription* through online payment option provided through website.
– Outsource2day in lieu of services to manage all financial transactions on behalf of the Freelancer and Business client is entitled to deduct % commission off total project fee + vat**
– Outsource2day acts in the capacity of Agent and not an Employer and is not required to provide services that would normally be associated with an employer/employee relationship.
– To use “Messenger” option on website to attach documentation to potential client at tender stage.
– Not to disclose personal or business contact information to Business client during tender process with the intention of removing Outsource2day from the process of awarding contract and encouraging direct contact by the client.
– To report Business clients that disclose personal | business contact details with the intention of removing Outsource2day from the process of awarding contracts.
– To provide Business client with clear outline of process of works | project timeframe | milestones in writing (service contract)
– To provide Outsource2day with details of payment arrangements between a Freelancer and client so this information can be set up on the Freelancer & client finance accounts.
– Outsource2day will act on behalf of the Freelancer in requesting funds from client, holding funds in 0% interest holding account and releasing funds as and when milestones have been reached once client approval has been received.
– To deliver project in timeframe agreed with Client
– To inform Outsource2day when milestones have been reached
– To inform Outsource2day of any issues that arise during project work with client
– Outsource2day will raise all financial documents on behalf of the Freelancer to Business client in lieu of funds agreed
– Outsource2day will deduct commission at source prior to releasing funds to Freelancer
– To provide a high-quality service to clients throughout project
– To inform Outsource2day of any changes to business status
– To provide Outsource2day with up to-date tax clearance certificates
– Accept that Outsource2day has the right to remove profile from website should any of the above terms & condition be broken.
In providing the above information this will be accepted as proof that you agree to the terms & conditions set out above and that Outsource2day have the right to remove your profile should any or all the above terms & conditions be broken.
€25 per month | €250 per annum (both are inclusive of VAT)
10% – on projects awarded up to the value of €1,000
8% – on projects awarded between €1,001 – €3,000
5% – on projects awarded over €3,001*
* capped at a commission level of €500
I agree to these terms & conditions if accepted as a member