What you need to know before your register
Outsource2day is a membership based website. Details to Irish Freelancers uploaded can only be accessed by Businesses that are accepted as Members. To be accepted as a Member you will be required to provide evidence that you are registered as a business or self-employed here in Ireland.
If you are unable to provide evidence we regret that your request to register cannot proceed to the next stage. It does not prevent you from registering later when you can provide evidence.
Evidence accepted includes:
– Company Registration No
– Tax Clearance Certificate
– Vat No
– Correspondence from Revenue
This is our way of guaranteeing all Freelancers and registered Business clients that all members accepted onto this platform meet statutory regulations regarding trading as a business in Ireland.
What you agree to when accepted as a Member
All Businesses agree to the following terms & conditions:
– To pay monthly or annual membership subscription through online payment option provided through website. Subscription fee has been set at €25 per month | €250 per annum gross.
– Outsource2day acts in the capacity of Agent and not an Employer and is not responsible for the service provided by the Freelancers to Business Client in lieu of projects awarded to them by Business Client.
– To use “Messenger” option on website to communicate with Freelancer until project is awarded.
– Not to disclose personal or business contact information to a Freelancer during tender process with the intention of removing Outsource2day from the process of awarding project and encouraging direct contact by the Freelancer.
– To report Freelancers that disclose personal | business contact details with the intention of removing Outsource2day from the process of being awarded projects.
– To provide Freelancers with a clear outline of what is required of project awarded | timeframe | budget – information to be used by Freelancer in creating a service contract with said Business Client.
– To agree to accept pro-forma invoices from Outsource2day on behalf of the Freelancer requesting payment of project in advance of the Freelancer commencing works.
– To agree to transfer agreed fee to Outsource2day which will be held in a 0% interest holding account and released to Freelancer when milestones have been met and Business Client is in agreement with release of funds.
– To agree that Outsource2day will inform the Freelancer when funds have been released and instruct them to commence next stage of project works.
– To agree that the Freelancer cannot continue to next stage of project works until such confirmation has been received.
– To communicate clearly with the Freelancer if issues arise with the project so that the Freelancer has an opportunity to make good the issues a Business Client has highlighted.
– Outsource2day will raise official invoice on behalf of the Freelancer to Business Client when a project has been completed showing details of transactions made to Freelancer on behalf of Business Client by Outsource2day.
– Agree to provide Outsource2day with testimonials relating to Freelancers that worked on projects.
– Agree to provide Outsource2day with a testimonial on the service provided.
– To inform Outsource2day of any changes to business status
– To provide Outsource2day with up to-date tax clearance certificates
– Accept that Outsource2day has the right to remove profile from website should any of the above terms & condition be broken.
In providing the above information this will be accepted as proof that you agree to the terms & conditions set out above and that Outsource2day have the right to remove your profile should any or all the above terms & conditions be broken.
€25 per month | €250 per annum (both are inclusive of VAT)
I agree to these terms & conditions if accepted as a member