ADMIN | SALES | EVENT SUPPORT REQUIRED
- Post Date:October 9, 2018
- My Industry Sector IT
A professional body supporting the technology sector that works to collaborate and build networks in the industry in Ireland, requires remote support in lead generation through LinkedIn, responsibility for engaging with client procurement systems(accounts) and coordinating logistics of events and workshops throughout Ireland.
This role would suit a Virtual Assistant who has experience in sales lead generation, database management, basic accounts and event coordination.
The Service Provider (VA) would be required to manage the following elements:
– Research potential new members on LinkedIn (guidance provided by client)
– Initiate contact with individuals inviting them to connect
– Follow up with an “introductory” message/email
– Organise one-to-one meetings (diary management)
– Forward on information packs after meeting
– Update & liaise with client procurement systems for purpose of accounts
Additional support required should Client wish to expand on project based on initial experience of service provided:
– Co-ordinate the logistics of regular events with existing venues
– Promote events to members using Eventbrite
– Manage logistics of Speakers – travel,accommodation etc.
It is expected that those that come forward are:
– Organised with strong time management skills – flexible approach
– Have exceptional attention to detail & ability to work on own initiative
– Can plan own work schedule to deliver tasks on time
– Have a good understanding of basic accounts (payable/receivable)
– Experience in logistical planning of regular events
– Excellent oral/written communication skills
– Be an excellent communicator
Note: The successful Virtual Assistant will be required to meet with client face to face at beginning of project –travel/expenses will be covered for your time.
Please provide a copy of service agreement stating:
Hourly Rate / Monthly retainer fee
Outline of previous experience relevant to support required
Deadline for receiving proposal is no later than the 26th October 2018.