- Post Date:August 26, 2019
- Apply Before: September 30, 2020
- My Industry Sector Finance
An authorised dealer of Cloud Accounting & Payroll software located in the Northwest region providing on-going accounting support and training to customers throughout Ireland now requires remote support in the area of administration support.
This role would suit an individual with a background knowledge of bookkeeping/accounts. Administration experience would also be required.
The Right Candidate would be required to manage the following elements;
1) Maintain and manage automation of monthly/annual subscription invoices plus related Direct Debit files
2) Maintain and manage automation of debt recovery
3) Liaise with clients in arranging onsite training day workshops and related administration
4) Provide remote administrative support to in-house team
The ideal Candidate will have skills/experience in:
– Confident in own ability to engage with accounting/online training and app solutions
– Handling initial sales enquiries (only on a temporary cover basis- occasional)
– Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
– Ability to work on own initiative and plan own schedule to deliver targets
– Proficient with standard productivity tools (MS Office).
Please provide a copy of service agreement stating
Terms of contract
Hourly/Daily or Monthly Retainer Rate
An outline of previous experience relevant to support required.
Deadline for receiving proposal is no later than the 2nd September ’19.