Business Relationship Development and Event Coordination
- Post Date:August 9, 2019
- My Industry Sector IT
A professional membership organisation supporting the Financial & IT Sectors at Corporate level requires remote support in the area of business relationship development and coordination of events.
This role would suit an individual with experience in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships as well as experience in event management.
Candidates will be required to attend meetings regularly in Dublin with some travel required to Cork.
This is not an office-based role, candidates will have the flexibility to work remotely and are required to view this as a long-term arrangement.
The Candidate would be required to manage the following;
- Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships
- Organise introductory meetings
- Participate in presentation and face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients
- Organise logistical activities associated with event management
- Liaise with members in the hosting of in-house events
The ideal Candidate will have skills/experience in:
- Business relationship development in the B2B / Corporate sector.
- Experience in organising large-scale events (2 per annum)
- Initiating contact with warm leads
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and plan own schedule to deliver targets
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office).
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing (Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Social Media)
- Knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage
Please provide a copy of service agreement stating
- Terms of contract
- Hourly/Daily or Monthly Retainer Rate
- An outline of previous experience relevant to support required.
Proposals to be received no later than the 30th August 2019.