SALES AND MARKETING SUPPORT REQUIRED - AWARDED
- Post Date:July 26, 2018
- Apply Before: March 31, 2019
- My Industry Sector Education
A newly established business that works to educate and encourage young children around the importance of health eating requires support in sales and marketing. The business engages with preschools providing interactive workshops for children as well as teaching workshops at various appropriate events (eg. Taste of Dublin, WellFest).The ideal Service Provider would have experience in managing social media accounts as well as a passion for engaging directly with potential clients (pre-schools) to encourage a working relationship with the business with the result of educating young children through active participation in workshops around healthy eating habits.
It is expected that those that come forward are:
– Organised with strong time management skills – flexible approach
– Have exceptional attention to detail
– Can plan own work schedule to deliver tasks on time
– Excellent oral/written communication skills
– Strong background in online marketing and ability to increase online followers
– An understanding of the importance of educating young children around healthy eating would be ideal.
– Be an excellent communicator
– Be available to attend at least one workshop in the Dublin region to gain an understanding of the service
Initially this would be for a 3-month period (Aug-Oct). Where the service provided has met the needs of the Business Client this may be extended.
Please provide a copy of service agreement stating
Terms of Contract
Hourly rate / monthly retainer **
Links to other Social Media pages past/present that you have managed
**based on your experience please provide a guideline as to the number of hours required per month
Deadline for receiving proposal extended to the 31st August 2018.