SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT REQUIRED - PROJECT AWARDED
- Post Date:May 16, 2018
- Apply Before: May 17, 2019
- My Industry Sector Publishing
With a business philosophy built on inspiring and motivating individuals through their products (publishing sector) and events, a Company located in the Northwest requires the assistance of a Service Provider with extensive experience in the use of Social Media platforms to drive traffic to their e-commerce website with the goal to increase online sales of publishing products, and to encourage ticket sales for local events.
Experience in planning, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns to drive sales is a priority as the Company is currently organising an annual event for the 21/22 September and support will be required to generate interest and ticket sales in advance through social media channels.
The ideal Service Provider will have previous experience working on behalf of the education, health and wellness sector with a keen interest and understanding of the importance of encouraging and inspiring others to be their best. It is important that the individual aspires to creating content that inspires, motivates and encourages all those to engage in a way that is positive and uplifting.
It is anticipated that all those that put forward a quotations/proposals have the experience as outlined below;
– Knowledge of strategic planning– outline goals, define target audience, knowledge of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
– Develop a content strategy
– Create relevant written and visual content – articles, blogs, images relevant to target audience
– Create a sales funnel from discovery of products through to engagement
– Ability to create and implement campaigns to drive the sale of tickets for events
– Ability to measure and report impact of campaigns
– Knowledge of email Marketing and the use of Mailchimp
– Optimise content for SEO
– Provide regular updates on progress made
– Be aware of latest digital marketing trends
The company wishes to employ the above service for an initial 3 months period with the option to expand the service after initial review.
Please provide a brief outline of scope to be covered, quotation as well as details of social media accounts executed for the Irish market.
Deadline for receipt ofproposals/quotations is no later than the 30th May 2018.